Final Properties Now Available
Welcome to Pirate’s Cove, South Padre Island and Port Isabel’s only DEEP WATER community, minutes by boat to the Gulf of Mexico and Laguna Madre.
Waterfront Closeout! Final Properties now available
Direct Dockable Waterfront Homesite, was $246,600 now $119,900
Plus, Pay No HOA Dues Until 2022!
Infrastructure and Sea Wall 100% Complete! Minutes by Boat to the Gulf of Mexico and Laguna Madre
This private, gated community features some of the largest available waterfront lots in the area, with a limited number of direct waterfront and slip homesites accommodating boats up to 55 feet. Infrastructure is 100% complete and lots are priced well below the cost of development.
These homesites are perfect for buy and hold, retirement, vacation home, a place to house your boat, a seasonal residence, or weekend getaway.
Own Your Piece of This Tropical Paradise
Ideally located with direct access to the Gulf of Mexico and Laguna Madre, these dockable waterfront and marina slip lots are priced to sell quickly. This deep water, private, gated community accommodates boats up to 55 feet with a private boat channel, protected harborage, and turning basin.
- High-quality infrastructure 100% complete
- On-site boat launch
- Buy now, build when ready. Choose your own builder
- Year Round Warm Sub-Tropical Climate
- World-class saltwater fishing in Laguna Madre and the Gulf of Mexico
- Minutes to South Padre renowned beaches, Fine Dining, and Shopping
- Minutes to Intracoastal Waterway, Laguna Madre, and Gulf of Mexico
- City water & sewer, natural gas and underground utilities to each lot in place
- Easy access to major highways and only 30 minutes to BRO Brownsville International Airport
- Convenient to San Antonio, Austin, Houston, and the Rio Grande Valley
- Low taxes, low HOA
- Excellent low down payment financing available (WAC)
South Padre Island & Port Isabel Area
South Padre Island and Port Isabel are the most desirable coastal destinations in Texas. Attracting more snowbirds and “Winter Texans” each year, with its year-round warm climate, world-class beaches, fishing, windsurfing, fine dining, and shopping. During peak season, it is common for lodging in the area to be unavailable.
Waterfront Liquidation! VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY
Schedule your tour today to see everything our community has to offer before this unique opportunity is gone forever. Call (888) 709-1665 or submit the form below.